Why homework can help but it should be shortened

I think homework is stressful and at the same time useful because if you don’t have homework you wouldn’t do well in tests, you won’t know how to spell and get good education for a job but sometimes people have after school clubs and have to go somewhere with your parents they will still have homework and they are most likely going rush the work leading them to make mistakes, have stress and be tired the next day and sometimes will get in trouble by the teacher .So I think teachers should shorten homework so pupils know to do in tests and also won’t be stressed.

Johan

3 Replies to “Why homework can help but it should be shortened”

1. I think we should have uniforms because some people may not have great clothes and people can make fun of them for not having branded clothes and such and such …
    And because its much easier having uniform then stressing to find clothes every morning x

2. I think that is a good idea because you lost a lot of time and is ver stressful. Hoy lost a los Lot of time of the afternoun.

3. In Salesianos el Pilar we don’t have much homework. We have 2 or 3 tasks a day. A couple of math exercises and some Spanish grammar. Once a week we do an investigatioreeln, a math challenge, an essay, prectice studying techniques or memorize something short.