Homework is necessary

I think that homework is necessary because you need it for a revision on what you have done in school but also if i have just spent 6 hours of learning so i don’t think we need as much homework because when it is a sunny day in Ireland everyone wants to get out and play and not be in all day,But I think on a Thursday you should get more revision homework because you have a test on Friday.As for the other days i think you should only have 1 Irish thing for homework because you don’t have that as a sigma but i think you should have 2 questions in English each question should have about 6 or 5 because English homework is normally easy and not as hard as Irish and for maths i think you should have 8 questions.

In conclusion I think we should have less homework

Rowan D

One Reply to “Homework is necessary”

1. homework is not necessary we work 6 hour’s a day on work and then an extra hour of homework we need a break we work 5 days 6 hours 2 days of rest we need a break 2 days isn’t enough and wasting time on homework isn’t helping it causes young kids mental health they get stressed and that is 4 days a week more than half