Irish Dancing

Irish Dancing is a well known sport and type of dance. It looks beautiful when it is being preformed. I think Irish dancing is the best sport because it is different and unique to any of the other sports. It is a well known Irish tradition and many other countries preform this beautiful form of dance as well. Irish dancing competitions are called Feis’ and they are normally on every week on a Sunday.There is a big group of people who are called River Dance and they preform Irish Dancing very serious and are great group and travel all over the world. There are so many dances that you can learn and they are all so different. That is why I love Irish dancing so much. In conclusion I think you should join Irish dancing because it is very unique, amazing and fun.

Lucy Browne

3 Replies to “Irish Dancing”

1. i don’t think irish dancing is a good sport because some people find it stressing and very boring because you’re legs are constantly in the air and it can be very very soar …..

2. From one side I think that is correct because is a good sport, and you can dance with others parners. But from the other I think that is very bored.
    Paula Martín.