Football is the Best Sport!

I strongly think football is the best sport because, it’s a nice friendly sport with teamwork and good sports man ship but it also can be rough and physical. Football players can be any position such as: a left wing, right wing, center mid ,left mid, right mid, center back, right back, left back, left wing back, right wing back and goal keeper and you can play for a team in any position and see what position is best for you depending on the formation the coach picks for the match. In conclusion I think football is the best sport.

Sean P

5 Replies to “Football is the Best Sport!”

1. The best sport is usually up to someones own opinion not someone else’s. Also, not everyone has the skill set to play football and sometimes it can be very rough and competitive.

2. I don’t agree with you because everyone can like something other than football. For example, one person can like tennis and another person might like art so football might not be the best sport for everyone.

3. The best sport? No, let me tell you why football is not the best sport! Firstly, I think football may be too rough, as it could include shoving, kicking, tripping, and getting a face full of football. Also, some people (like me) are not interested in football and prefer other sports like badminton, tennis and gymnastics. And that’s why football isn’t the best sport.